Not sure if a companionship service is right for you? If you, your friend, family
Home Care Heroes is a platform that allows you to connect with locals from your community. You can book supports including;
- help with groceries
- life administration,
- housework or domestic assistance,
- cooking & meal preparation,
- going on outings,
- getting errands done,
- help with gardening,
- help with cleaning,
- learning new skills.
Every Hero goes through a rigorous vetting process, and we only approve people we'd want looking after our own families.
The unique values of Home Care Heroes are:
- It's flat-rate of $40 per hour, which enables people to extend the hours of support they receive in their budget.
- Find someone you get along with. We can match you with a local who shares similar interests, hobbies, language and more.
- As a marketplace focused on non-medical services, our workforce is unique and composed of locals who are passionate about helping their neighbours.
- We also offer support services over the phone and/or video which can be less than 1 hour.
- Our Support team can help people with finding the perfect match on
02 8310 7531